Well, after a day of
work and yard work (had to "mud-out" the grass to knock the weeds down), we had some friends over to Trick-or-Treat in our neighborhood. After we made the rounds, we all went to the Country Club for a Halloween Party for the kids. There was a DJ and buffet consisting of spaghetti an
d corn dogs, hayrides and pumpkin painting. The dads gathered around the TV to watch the Ms. Stat
e - Kentucky game. After the party, we had several people over to the house to watch more
football and chat. Church on Sunday, and now waiting for the kids to wear down so they will sleep tonight. Another week of work, and Brett's 11th birthday on the 3rd. Good weekend, hope all had the same.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so adding your blog site to my list...I can keep up with when you do a new post. I'm so excited about you being a "blogger." !!!
ReplyDeleteThanks. I got the idea from yours. Please excuse my lack of "blogging ability".
ReplyDelete